Saturday, July 19, 2014

Garden Fresh Pasta Salad



This recipe is pretty simple today.  I find that the bulk of my followers on this blog are those just learning how to cook and for that I couldn't be more pleased!  So this recipe is for you who are just learning to cook or for those of you who want a quick and easy pasta salad that you can create any number of variations of. 

I love, love Kraft's Creamy Italian Dressing and use it for a all kinds of recipes.  It's has more zing than Ranch Dressing and is good to have on hand as another variety in your pantry.

Use any fresh vegetables you like in this recipe and even uncooked squash is a great addition and brings pretty color to this pasta side. 

Today however, I used cooked zucchini as I was freezing up mountains of it and had a brainstorm of an idea and threw some in the pot as my pasta was cooking.

Enjoy and hope you'll make this variation of my Garden Fresh Pasta Salad soon!

Alise - The Ranch Kitchen

No comments: