Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chobani Greek Yogurt #DeliciousBowl Super Bowl Challenge

What a fun week we've had to almost end our January.  Our recent stock show in Fort Worth with our little Audrey's big win was a culmination of many years on our ranch.  Fort Worth is a 'tough nut to crack' and getting just in the top half of the class has always been a thrill for us.  Audrey's Sr. Division Championship was a special moment for all of us.
 
Division Champion NH AnabelleA303 at 2015 Fort Worth Junior Hereford Show

Another special first happened for me this week, when I was contacted by Chobani Greek Yogurt to take part in their #DeliciousBowl Super Bowl Challenge because as they say, it's the only bowl that matters.  It's their goal this week to showcase bloggers recipes created with their healthy Chobani Yogurts


These are the ingredients for my Spicy Choboni Tortilla Roll Ups.


I can honestly say that my entire life yogurt has always been a big part of diet.  My  girls love a simple dish of yogurt, cucumbers and mint that we serve along side white rice.  If our tummies hurt, we eat yogurt and have been doing it long before it became the 'in' thing to do and companies started marketing it for it's digestive benefits.  We've known yogurts good for you all along.  So when Chobani contacted me, I was all in!
 
Tonight was a special night because my mom came over to help me create the recipes for the #DeliciousBowl challenge.  If you know my mom, she's never in just part way and dug right in helping me research and create just the right recipes.  Along with her crackers and red Sockeye salmon, over she came to chop, stir and roll my tortilla roll ups and blend my salmon in to a knockout dish we created tonight.

My mom adding more Tabasco to the salmon spread!

 
Tomorrow I'll share these recipes with our staff at our own Super Bowl potluck.  I hope they enjoy them as much as my husband, Audrey, mom and I did tonight!
 
We hope you'll give these recipes a try this weekend for your Super Bowl parties and share my post on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest and tag Chobani by hashtagging them  at #DelciousBowl and at #theranchkitchen. 
 
Just click on the links below each picture for recipe that will take you to my recipe site at The Ranch Kitchen.  You can share from there or copy in a page or recipe card format!
 
Thanks again Chobani!  Make sure to stop by their site at Chobani and try some of their wonderful recipes using their Greek yogurt and fruit flavored varieties.   My daughter takes Chobani Greek Yogurt Fruit on the Bottom to school in her lunch box daily!
Hope you enjoy these recipes and what we'll be serving this weekend!



 

Chobani Superior Salmon Spread








Chobani Confetti Corn Relish

 

 

Spicy Chobani Tortilla Roll Ups

 
 
 
Enjoy and I hope your team wins!

Alise @ The Ranch Kitchen

No comments: